Rewards systems have been a very common marketing feature for tons of companies for a while now. However, this feature tends to be irrelevant when referencing a chamber of commerce or membership group. I’ve decided to change that and take a new approach with the Lutheran Business Association. Here’s a quick breakdown:
- The rewards are actual dollars. We keep track of what you generate in our internal systems.
- You can earn this money in any of the 4 following ways:
- Refer a new member ($15).
- Attend an event (varies).
- Membership anniversary ($15).
- Sponsor an Event ($25).
- You must be a member to earn the rewards!
- Referrals can be split. For example, if three people were to refer Ronald McDonald as a member, they would get $5 each.
- The money does not expire. The only way you miss out is if your membership ends and you don’t renew.
The Real Innovation
Most people think they can use their rewards towards LBA events, sponsorships, and memberships. Nope! We forbid it! Instead, we want to help grow YOUR business!
When a member does business with another member, they can use their LBA Bank to pay for those goods or services. We have figured out a way to make this work for almost every industry in our association so far. If you give us a heads up prior to the purchase, we’ll send a check to the providing member. If it’s post-transaction, just send us a proof of purchase, we’ll verify and send you a check.
You can even use these funds towards donations of the churches, schools, and non-profits in the LBA!
This means other LBA members can use their Bank towards your company! You don’t need to provide discounts or anything like that. We will seriously give you a check on their behalf before the purchase takes place. We’re going to add membership cards over the next year or so too!
Questions on becoming a member? Call us at 248-554-3320 or e-mail me at email@example.com. We have so many more benefits to help support the community and your business!