James Bokshan account is now verified on the site.
Alex Battaglia account is now verified on the site.
Dave Barents account is now verified on the site.
Scott Baden account is now verified on the site.
Louisa Artelt account is now verified on the site.
Gail Adams account is now verified on the site.
Gail Adams account is now verified on the site.
Rowland Crosby account is now verified on the site.

Community Events

Career & Volunteer Opportunities

CBC & Member News Updates

persistence

Mike’s Business Addiction: Persistence

Greetings persistent business addicts! Are you familiar with the 4 P’s of marketing? If you’re not, they refer to price, […]

Read More
positivity

Mike’s Business Addiction: Positivity

Greetings business addicts filled with positivity! Are you familiar with the 4 P’s of marketing? If you’re not, they refer […]

Read More
passion

Mike’s Business Addiction: Passion

Greetings business addicts filled with passion! Are you familiar with the 4 P’s of marketing? If you’re not, they refer […]

Read More
wave

Mike’s Business Addiction: Wave Apps

Greetings to my fellow business addicts: I decided I should give my brief feedback on a cool tool once per […]

Read More
business

Mike’s Business Addiction: 6.5.18

Water is incredibly important in leading a healthy life style.  However, if you drink too much of it, you can […]

Read More

Mike’s Business Addiction: 5.29.18

Hey those who read this thing, My topic this week is “Thinking Outside the Box.”  For those who have talked […]

Read More

Mike’s Business Addiction: 5.22.18

Alright, we’ve completed two of the steps in the general business transaction.  You just finished the execution, you have their […]

Read More
business

Mike’s Business Addiction: 5.15.18

Last week I wrote about the first of three general steps to every business transaction.  Now that you’ve completed the […]

Read More
business

Mike’s Business Addiction: 5.8.18

This is the second edition of Mike’s Business Addiction.  I am under the firm belief that three general steps exist […]

Read More
business

Mike’s Business Addiction

My name is Mike Pietila and I have a business-starting addiction. I’ve always been obsessed with entrepreneurship and business. I […]

Read More